Friday, January 28, 2011 at 11:57 pm by Darryl
Liberal Viewer: No one to blame for Arizona shootings?
Glenn Beck’s Personal Hell?
- Rabbi’s take on Glenn Beck
- Cenk: Rabbi’s speak out against Glenn Beck.
- Lawrence O: The Glenn Beck Holocaust
- Thom: Prof. Frances Fox Piven on Glenn Beck targeting her.
Ann Telnaes: Republican’s lack of vision .
- David Pakman on the 2011 State of the Union.
- Young Turks: Rep. Michelle Bachmann’s disastrous Teabagger response.
- Newsy: After passing over it in SOTU, Obama to push gun control.
- Thom and Congressman Peter DeFazio (D-OR) SOTU reaction.
- Young Turks: Michelle Bachmann Iwo Jima FAIL.
- Sam Seder: Michelle Bachmann is batshit KKKRrrraaaaazzzzzzy.
- Tina Dupuy: On Rep. Bachmann’s absurd rebuttal.
- Newsy: Did Michelle Bachmann steal the SOTU spotlight?
- Boehner won’t clap for DADT repeal.
- Newsy: Our generation’s Sputnik moment.
- Lawrence O: ‘Sup with Bachmann’s camera?
- Josh Marshall on Keith Olbermann is the man who built MSNBC.’>Palin and Bachmann (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Young Turks: Sarah Palin’s “Spudnut” moment.
- Ann Telnaes: Sarah Palin “explains” the history of the Solviet Space program .
Mark Fiore with CorporateLand.
Sam Seder: Keith Olbermann is the man who built MSNBC.
Ann Telnaes: Justice Scalia speaks to the Teabaggers.
Members of Congress least likely to have an affair.
Pap with Jonathan Tsaini: It’s not raining, we’re getting peed on.
Roy Zimmerman: “I approve this message”:
Lawrence O to Utah State Senate, “Ignore House ‘State Gun’ bill.
Sam Seder: Karl Rove broke election law, Eric Holder shrugs.
Ed and Pap: The Supreme Court stooges.
Newsy: The Birfers rise again!
Young Turks: Plot to undermine Planned Parenthood.
Wackjob Rep. Broun: “Obama Is A Socialist!”.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.