Friday, January 21, 2011 at 11:58 pm by Darryl
Hu Done It:
- Ann Telnaes: Rolling out the red carpet for Hu.
- Stephen translates Rush’s mockery of Hu (via Crooks and Liars).
- Ann Telnaes: Chinese leaders get their photo-op.
Ed and Pap: Michelle Bachmann goes rogue.
Young Turks: Poll shows FAUX News is least trusted news.
Palin Around with KKKRAZZZZZY!
- Ed and Pap: Sarah Palin’s sinking ship.
- ONN: Morbid curiosity leading many voters to support Palin:
Morbid Curiosity Leading Many Voters To Support Palin
- Young Turks: The Teabagger’s Sarah Palin song.
- Jon with Pretty Woman (via OneGoodMove).
Young Turks: O’Donnell nails Senator Franks over gun laws.
Olbermann Signs Off from Countdown:
Sam Seder: Bye bye, holy Joe.
Ed with some psychotalk from Sean Hannity.
The G.O.P.’s Genocide on America Act:
- Ed goes after the Republican health care diversion.
- Newsy: House Republicans vote to repeal Obamacare.
- Thom: Why repealing health care could cause the end of civil rights.
- Mark Fiore: The unspeakable horrors of Obamacare.
- Ed is fired up over the House Wingnut Genocide Bill.
- Rep. Anthony Weiner Rants about Republican lies (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Sam Seder: “Job crushing” is a lie.
- Ann Telnaes: Wing Ding Rep. Steve King on Obamacare.
Young Turks: Darrell Issa’s shady past.
Sam Seder: Republican lies of the week.
Young Turks: Goofball Rep. Gohmert (R-TX) is frightened about Sharia law taking over US.
Ron Reagan: Dick Cheney is an unindicted war criminal.
Olbermann: Republicans take credit for improving economy.
- Young Turks: Santorum on slavery, abortions, and Obama.
- Buchanan doubles down on Santorum’s bizarre statement (via TalkingPointsMemo).
Young Turks: Glenn Beck’s Jewish problem.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.