Friday, January 14, 2011 at 11:57 pm by Darryl
Li’l Mrs. Blood Libel:
- Pap and Ed: Palin is a political Frankenstein.
- Young Turks: Bill-O the Clown feels snubbed by Palin and Bachmann.
- Newsy: Sarah sparks controversy with “blood libel” comment
- Cafferty: Has Sarah done herself in this time?
- Wingnut talking heads rush to Palin’s defense.
- Ed with some Psychotalk from Ms. Palin.
- Tina Dupuy: Sarah Palin pushes back.
- Thom: A tale of two Americas, Palin versus Obama.
Liberal Viewer: Lethal injection a life saver?
Roy Zimmerman music: Today Is Tomorrow’s Yesterday:
Guns, Violence, and Political Rhetoric:
- Ed: Republicans show no class in Arizona.
- The “You Lie!” gun.
- Lawrence O’Donnell interviews Rep. Filner on the violent rhetoric targeting him (via HorsesAss).
- Jon: The rhetoric of a mourning (via HorsesAss)/
- Grit TV: Bible lessons for Westboro Baptist
- Ann Telnaes: Rep. Louie Gohmert’s bill to allow guns on House floor .
- Grit TV: Amanda Terkel on violent rhetoric and Gabrielle Giffords.
- Sam Seder: The Right’s desperate search for violent left rhetoric.
- Mark Fiore: Shooting from the Lip.
- Maddow: Sharron Angle’s “second amendment remedies”.
- Ann Telnaes: Rep. Brady’s symbol bill.
- Ed and Pap: The history of right wing hate talk.
- Young Turks: Should members of congress pack heat?
- Ed: Rush lashes out with some “rhetoric”.
- Newsy: Obama urges civility in political discourse
- Sam Seder: Random Rush on Giffords shooting.
- GritTVObama strikes right note in AZ.
- Ann Telnaes: Blurring the line between free speech and inciting violence.
- Young Turks: Limbaugh and Beck’s violent rhetoric.
- Ed: Jim McDermott (D-WA) responds to violent threats.
O’Donnell does the felon Tom DeLay.
No More Man of Steele:
Young Turks: Racist school board wants student segregation.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.