Friday, January 7, 2011 at 11:59 pm by Darryl
The Christie and Bloomberg team is Worst Person in the World!
Ed and Pap: The GOP 2012 Nut-case race begins.
Sam Seder on Countdown: The global warming denying forecast.
Greenman: Winter Weirding:
Young Turks: Poll shows Americans are Progressive on key issues.
Sam Seder: Dick Cheney has no pulse, indictments.
The Republican Fun House:
- Newsy: Behind he scenes for the new House.
- Young Turks: Republican takeover…the hypocrisy begins.
- Thom: The Reading.
- Newsy: The Constitutional Theatre ends in a Civics lesson
- Young Turks: Not sworn in.
- Ed: Republicans love the constitution so much that they want to change it.
- Newsy: Two GOPers miss their swearing-in ceremony
- Ed and Pap on Darrell Issa’s (R-CA) criminal record.
- Young Turks: Who owns Darrell Issa (R-CA)?
- Ed: Darrell Issa (R-CA) is a total fraud.
- Rep. Alan West is Worst Person in the World!
- Ed fired up abuot The Tan Man.
- Ann Telnaes: Boehner discounts CBO report.
- Young Turks: Only 5 Republicans reject their own Government Run Health Care.
- Mark Fiore: Little Suzie’s Republican Takeover.
- GOP Broken promises:
- Ed with some psychotalk from Rep. Mick Mulvaney.
- Sam Seder: Another weepy moment from Boehner.
- Young Turks: Boehner can’t name one program he’d eliminate.
- The birf of an interruption (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Newsy: Will Queen Teabag Michelle Bachmann run for President in 2012?
- Young Turks: Republican BS on spending cuts exposed.
Isaac Asimov in 1989 on the Greenhouse Effect.
Pap on FAUX News: New GOP agenda will be disastrous for America.
Ann Telnaes: Justice Scalia and the 14th amendment.
David Williams is Worst Person in the World!
Ted Nuget goes all Birfer on Anderson Cooper.
The Black Republican:
Young Turks: Some top Republicans who are terrorist sympathizers.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.