Friday, November 26, 2010 at 11:29 pm by Darryl
Club Ed with Lizz Winstead.
Greenman: Watts up with sea ice?
Ed blasts the millionaires of Congress.
Olbermann: Gov. Jan Brewer’s REAL Death Panel.
Barbara Bush on her fetus in a jar.
Young Turks: Anti-Facebook paster admits to threesomes and foursomes.
U.S Bureau Of Reclamation Of Critical Infrastructure Crisis Response Exercise Program tokes their way to Worst Person in the World!
Olbermann: Earmark moratorium lasts 3 days.
Sam Seder: Pope Benedict’s wide stance on male prostitution.
Wingnut Newt Gingrich is Worst Person in the World!
Touchy Feely Travel Time:
- New TSA PSA (via OneGoodMove):
- Cenk: Profits over airport security?
- Sam Seder: Travel tips for you, your junk and the TSA.
- Mark Fiore: TSA Turkey.
- Young Turks: Former Homeland Security chief for sale.
- Ed fired up by passenger profiling.
- Newsy: Are TSA pat-downs really that bad?
- Working in the taint mines:
- Olbermann: National opt-out day report.
Cenk: Money for war.
Olbermann: Teabaggers new #1 Target is Elizabeth Warren.
State Department gets fooled into being Worst Person in the World!
Ed highlighting some major Psychotalk from Charles Payne.
No More DeLayed Justice:
- Tom DeLay is CONVICTED.
- Young Turks: Tom DeLay is a convicted felon.
- Ed and Pap: The Roach Killer is convicted!
Ed with some major psychotalk from Alan West.
Young Turks: Glenn Beck’s crazy talk about MSNBC.
Palin around with Crazy:
- Ann Telnaes: An excerpt from Sarah Palin’s new book.
- Young Turks: Barbara Bush v. Sarah Palin.
- Ed, Barbara, and Sarah
- Sarah fires back at Barbara.
- Sarah Palin: ‘Obviously, we’ve got to stand with our North Korean allies’ (via ThinkProgress).
Ed: Newt chickens out!
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.