Friday, September 25, 2009 at 11:57 pm by Darryl
The new Senator from Massachusetts.
Olbermann: Palin rails against the U.S. on foreign soil.
Even Hugo Chavez thinks FAUX News is a joke.
Maddow: A day of good and bad at the U.N..
Defining “Glenn Beck Crazy”:
- Young Turks: Glenn Beck’s surprising presidential choices.
- Stranahan: Glenn Beck makes some connections.
- Headzup: Mt. Vernon, WA celebrates Glenn Beck day:
- Glenn Beck’s morning zoo show (via DailyKos).
- Young Turks: The Glenn Beck zoo.
- Glenn Beck pretends to boil a frog
- Glenn tries to explain Frog-er gate.
- Glenn Beck crazies his way to Worst Person in the World!
- Glenn Beck implies that Obama is anti-Semitic.
Neocons are wrong about everything they have thought about.
Young Turks: Review of Michael Moore’s Capitalism.
Maddow: The truth about the lies about ACORN.
Bill Clinton explains why he now supports same sex marriage.
The kiss of The Obama.
Red State Update: Is it racist to hate President Obama?
Bill-O schooled on racism by Dr. Jeremy Levitt.
Young Turks: Does al Qaeda know what they are doing?
Lynching a Census Employee???
- Young Turks: “Fed” hanged.
- Maddow: Census worker hanged (via Crooks and Liars).
- Hands and feet were bound in duct tape.
- Wingnut census paranoia:
Chavez can’t smell the sulfur any more.
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News forgets about property rights.
Music Video: Obama Girl’s new crush?
Young Turks: Orly Taitz gets rebuked by her client.
Mark Fiore: World Domination!
Young Turks: Republican mailer appeals to racists.
Young Turks: FAUX News whines about being snubbed by Obama.
FAUX News asks Why are we funding this?
ONN: Bat loose in Congress.
The Week in Health Care Reform:
- Young Turks: New poll shows 65% want the public option.
- Newsy: Cadillac tax raises some eyebrows.
- Save the Insurance companies!
- CIGNA: Walk it off!
- Clinton’s media blitz.
- Sen. Kyl says something really, really stupid (via AmericaBlog).
- Sometimes things get a little heated (via DailyKos).
- Headzup: Eric Cantor on begging for cancer treatment.
- Ed: Cantor claims the public option is to blame for everything (via Crooks and Liars).
- Newsy: Impact of the Blue Dogs.
Young Turks: Feingold and Franken go after the Patriot Act.
Olbermann does Michael Moore.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.