Friday, June 19, 2009 at 11:51 pm by Darryl
Charles Krauthammer snivels his way to Worst Person in the World!
Olbermann WTF moment from Rep. Jim McDermott’s (D-WA) office: The story of Liz:
Sam Seder with Random Rush (Obama’s policies edition).
Olbermann with Bill Maher on Republican obstructionism on health care.
Promisekeeper Sen. Ensign (R-NV) Confession:
- Sen. Ensign wants to tell you something.
- Maddow: More Ensign details.
- Young Turks: Republican hypocrite.
- Maddow: Yet more Ensign problems.
This makes you wonder: Does Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) have a big ol’ noose hanging from a tree in his front yard? (Via ThinkProgress.)
Young Turks: Bill-O the Killer Clown gets pwned by Joan Walsh.
Olbermann on Rush “Gutter” Limbaugh.
The TV and Radio Correspondence Dinner:
- Obama, Part I
- Obama, Part II
- John Hodgeman, Part I:
- John Hodgeman, Part II:
- FOX News’ Chad Pergram takes a swipe at Obama.
Unhinged: Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) calls Obama a “cream puff”.
Young Turks: Bill-O the killer clown fears all the “porn” on Youtube.
Red State Update: Jackie has had enough of gun violence.
Obama Going all G.O.P.?!?
- Mark Fiore: Obama vs. Obama.
- Olbermann: Obama being like Bush.
- Headzup: Barack Obama and Pat Robertson vs gay marriage.
- Maddow: Obama administration turns Republican on Defense of Marriage Act.
- Olbermann with James Risen: The eavesdropping continues (via Crooks and Liars).
FAUX News is Worst Person in the World!
Maddow: The unhinged “Birther” movement.
Young Turks: SC Republican official calls Michelle Obama a Gorilla.
Jeffery Smith (DOJ) is Worst Person in the World!
I Ran An Election:
- Voices and protests
- Fergusson with a political monologue.
- Letterman: Top 10 messages on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s answering machine
- Jon on social network news
- Jason Jones goes to Iran.
- Music video: Upon Iran’s stolen election
- Young Turks: The protests continue.
- Sam Seder with Random Rush (Obama on Iran).
- Iran’s Supreme Leader: Election was a definitive victory.
Craig Ferguson: On broken bones.
Bill Maher with this week’s Real Time opening monologue.
- Obama’s no fly zone.
- Barely Political: master fly swatter
- Hannity with a bee in his bonnet (via Crooks and Liars).
- Young Turks: PITA swats back.
VP Joe Biden questiones Dick Cheney’s judgement on national security. (via Crooks and Liars).
Maddow: To the moon!
Sen. Boxer would like some respect, yo.
The Anti-Obama Channel:
- Obama fingers FAUX News (via ThinkProgress).
- Young Turks: Obama calls out FAUX News.
- Oh…the OUTRAGE (via DailyKos).
- Young Turks: Hannity and Rove whine about things that happened in the last administration.
- FAUX Snow Job: Suspicions about former ABC reporter Linda Douglass in the White House communications shop (via DailyKos).
Maddow: Yoo sued, defended by you.
Young Turks: Michael Steele’s crazy health police conspiracy.
David versus the person with the
slutty flight attendant look daughter:
- David apologizes for real
- Young Turks: Letterman protesters day the darnedest things
- FAUX apoplexy (via DailyKos).
- Letterman: Top 10 things overheard at the Fire David Letterman rally.
- Sam Seder covers the Letterman protests.
Letterman with a mostly political monologue.
Bill Maher with some New Rules:
Bachmann Paranoid Overdrive:
- Kook-Job Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-MN) on her censusophobia (via ThinkProgress).
- Ed with Psycho-Talk: Michelle Bachmann’s paranoia
Katrina Vanden Heuvel PWNS Congressman Eric Cantor on the G.O.P. fantasy health care plan.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.