Friday, October 12, 2007 at 11:58 pm by Darryl
U.S. Senate candidate Larry LaRocco working to represent Idaho.
An Oscar and a Nobel for Gore:
- Al Gore speaks out about winning the Nobel Peace Prize
- Watch a Wingnut lying her ignorant little ass off and sewing sour grapes after Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize.
The woman who would prefect Jews:
- Ann Coulter is freaking craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzyyyyy. She wants Jews “perfected” (via Crooks and Liars).
- And more on craaaaazy Ann (via OneGoodMove).
- Headzup: Anntisuffragette Coulter wants to disenfranchise women.
- Ann will just say anything to sell books (via Crooks and Liars).
Ahmadinejad real message to homosexuals.
- Saturday hour one
- Saturday hour two
- Saturday hour three
- Sunday hour one
- Sunday hour two
- Sunday hour three
Dan Abrams chats with Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA), Pat Buchanan and Randi Rhodes about Bush administration torture.
Tragedy in Iraq: U.S. kills 20 civilians in Iraq and blames others.
Jack Cafferty asks What else is the Bush administration lying about?
Headzup: George Bush on telecom immunity.
Mitt Romney gets some uncomfortable questions.
Keith Olbermann and Gov. Bill Richardson discuss Gen. Sanchez speaks out.
Jimmy Carter insinuates Bush is a liar.
Dan Abrams on Cheney’s lack of credibility.
Glen Beck Worst Person in the World!
Images from the FARK Republican convention logo contest.
Rudy and his Neocon advisors.
Headzup: Dick Cheney on Blackwater.
Headzup: George Bush and the SCHIP cliff.
Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow on Republicans attacking a 12-year-old just out of a comma.
Olbermann: Rudy booed. At Yankee Stadium?? During God Bless America!
Headzup: Jackie is the Christianity candidate.
The Lynn Cheney Caper:
Headzup: Rush Limbaugh wants choice.
Larry Craig is not gay. Really…he isn’t:
Headzup: Fred Thompson’s lobbying habit.
Another administration leak:
- Olbermann: Bush PR outs counterterror group for FAUX News spot. Malice or ineptitude?
- Olbermann: Assessing the damage.
Bill-O is, once again, Worst Person in the World!
Headzup: Republicans debate attacking Iran.